January 10, 2011

Silly girlz

So Kacey and Cambree found some play Barbie make up that was hidden up in the closet…. for this very reason. They spent a while in their room while they were going to “just put a little on.”

So when they came out they looked all proud, and thought they looked pretty cool… or something. The silly little hair clips were included in the makeup set. I had to laugh, .. and take a few pictures. But I have to ask myself... did they look in the mirror?

IMG_0298

IMG_0299

Yes, that's right. I'm awesome.

IMG_0297 IMG_0300

GOOFS!

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Sounds familiar!! :) However, since Olivia's too little, Madelyn convinces her brothers to let her put make up on them!! :)

Jen B. said...

How fun for them. They should be clowns for Halloween this year.

Liz said...

Was Kacy going for the clown look? Let's just hope. They look like they had a fun time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails