Mt. Humphreys is so beautiful!!
snowball fight!!! I love Kacey’s hair flippin up and the snowballs in the air.
Cole (cousin) beautiful sunsets going behind the mountains on the way home.
FUN!!!!!
Snow Fun!!!Could we borrow some snow gloves next weekend?
That looks like so much fun, I hope that we get a chance to do that later this winter.
Looks like you guys had a blast!!! It didn't look too cold either. A lot more fun when you're not freezing!
Looks like a fun cold time! I miss the sunsets of Az. Your kids are so cute, glad you all had fun!
Looks like you had a lot of fun in the snow!! I also love the cute little bunny you got for Christmas - I bet your kids were so excited!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
FUN!!!!!
Snow Fun!!!
Could we borrow some snow gloves next weekend?
That looks like so much fun, I hope that we get a chance to do that later this winter.
Looks like you guys had a blast!!! It didn't look too cold either. A lot more fun when you're not freezing!
Looks like a fun cold time! I miss the sunsets of Az. Your kids are so cute, glad you all had fun!
Looks like you had a lot of fun in the snow!! I also love the cute little bunny you got for Christmas - I bet your kids were so excited!!
Post a Comment