May 20, 2009

stylin'



I just wanted to share Cambree's sense of "style"! She picked out this rockin outfit all by herself, and it's her favorite combo to wear.... if I let her pick ut out herself! Haha!!
(by the way, that's a cherry stem in her mouth)

8 comments:

Shauna said...

Awesome!!! :)

amy said...

so cute! You have to let them pick out their own clothes every once in a while. Hopefully you don't have anywhere special to go though!

Kristi said...

Way to go Cambree! Looks beautiful to me!

Kathy P said...

With eyes like that, she can pull anything off.... love the look on her face!

Brandi said...

Love how kids think what they put on matches it is funny!!

Shaw said...

Looks like something I would pick out. I havn't been on your blog in awhile. I love your family picture you put up top. Is that professionally done?

Katrina said...

She & Brenlee have something in common - Brenlee is always picking out some interesting combos too - She thinks stripes & stripes go together, etc. no matter what the colors!!

Jen B. said...

Her and Reagan need to get together. Reagan does the same thing. The things our girls pick out to wear.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails