May 9, 2009

Slippin' through my fingers

It's kinda scary how fast kids grow up. I was looking through pictures of Hunter, and reminiscing his first year.

Right before my eyes they change. It seems like just last week Hunter joined our family. I remember so clearly my first look at him. I was in love from the first second. I can't believe how much happiness he has brought our family. One minute he is tiny like this.....




....then before you know it, they grow & change too quickly!

He took his first 2 steps the other day. He IS taking his time, and that's okay with me. I want him to stay little as long as possible. Although, he can still open doors and get anywhere. We found him in the garage the other day.

I love this little man.

7 comments:

Liz said...

and what a cute little man he is

Shelly said...

My Hunter just had his twelvth birthday and got ordained today. Your right, time flies enjoy every minute you have!!!

Katrina said...

He is such a little stud! Don't you wish they could take 2 years to turn 1 year old sometimes?!

lady said...

He's such a handsome boy! Guess you'll just have to have another one! hehe.

Tricia said...

he looks like a heartbreaker! :)

Kristen said...

I've said it before...Adorable!

Martinez Family said...

Too cute!! Isn't it just so sad how quickly they grow?? Before you know it, they join the other "naughty" kids (well, speaking of my own kids) & you forget how sweet they once were!:( I'm trying to savor every moment with Olivia, as hard as it is! She's already 10 weeks!! :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails