May 25, 2009

Star Struck Ally!

We went to a birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza for Ally's cousin Gage. Gage's mom's cousin is married to Sione, who was on the Biggest Loser. (Ally really got into watching it this season with me!) So Ally was really excited to see Sione at the birthday party, and she wanted to have a picture taken with him. I've also been lucky to be friend's with Sione's sister and family for a long time. Great family!

9 comments:

nancy said...

Awesome! I would be too, except I would be watching to see what he is eating!!

salena said...

Ally's so cute!

Jen B. said...

What a surprise that must have been for her. Sione looks good

Martinez Family said...

Isn't it so funny how kids are?? :) My kids know him & they were still in awe the first time we saw him after he came home!! :)

Katrina said...

How awesome!! Sione was one of my favorites on the show! Cute picture Ally!!

Kathy P said...

So cool!! She looks lost in heaven!

Kristi said...

I'm with Katrina! He was one of my favorites too. How exciting to meet him in person!

Linette said...

How fun for Ally a celebrity and a birthday party, all in one day! Lucky girl!

hansen family said...

Isn't that so funny!! It was cute to see how EXCITED she got when she saw him. Kinda funny place to get a picture with him huh??? But I will say for them, they didn't eat ANY pizza or desserts. He does look pretty dang good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails