That is so cute. Boy are you in trouble.
I agree with Kelly's comment! Cute but troublesome!!!
I know!!!
Now that is a kid that is going somewhere -- look out world!My Ryan was like that -- he would try for 15 minutes to turn on a light. He just wouldn't give up. He is still like that. And you know what... I secretly smile inside.
Wow he does have some determination and patience!!! Watch out! His giggles made me smile! Miss you guys. Come on up and escape the heat and visit! :)
Tina, I can't believe how fast he is growing. Too cute.
I LOVE IT!!!! He is darling!! I love to hear kids laugh!!
I love that boy!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is so cute. Boy are you in trouble.
I agree with Kelly's comment! Cute but troublesome!!!
I know!!!
Now that is a kid that is going somewhere -- look out world!
My Ryan was like that -- he would try for 15 minutes to turn on a light. He just wouldn't give up. He is still like that.
And you know what... I secretly smile inside.
Wow he does have some determination and patience!!! Watch out! His giggles made me smile! Miss you guys. Come on up and escape the heat and visit! :)
Tina, I can't believe how fast he is growing. Too cute.
I LOVE IT!!!! He is darling!! I love to hear kids laugh!!
I love that boy!
Post a Comment