April 14, 2009

35 random things

I did this on facebook and I thought I would add it here, too.

Answer these 35 Things You Wouldn't Think To Ask.
Then tag me so I can come and have a look.
After that, tag 25 friends who you'd like to answer these questions.

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
nope.... not yet anyway!

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster? No, but I did on Tower of Terror. Hated that ride!!!!

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
this past winter. Well, tubing, and I only went down a couple times. Would much rather go skiing, but better get in shape for that.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Just my husband is fine, but when my kids occasionally try and squeeze in, I hate that!!

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe there are spirits out there.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes, I think so.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yes, or had someone do it for him.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Aniston... well,neither.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
I thought I did once upon a time but I think all things political are beyond my comprehension anymore because it's all so messed up.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
not really.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
nope

12. What's your favorite commercial?
don't know!

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
no. I may do a really short U-turn though.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Perhaps

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I don't care.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
yes, fun!

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
very often. But it's usually bits and pieces coming back. I remember a lot of my dreams, and a lot of times they are mixed with friends of the present, and friends of the past. so weird!

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
my talk this Sunday. Better start getting my mind organized.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes

21. What talent do you wish you had?
Patience

22. Do you like Sushi?
no!

23. What do you wear to bed?
cotton night shirt

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
no, but sometimes I can feel pretty angry.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
...weird question. I think I'd just better skip this one. (This may go back to #19!)

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
nope

27. What food do you find disgusting?
sushi, shrimp, cooked cabbage, ice cream ( jk!!)

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
no. I have awesome friends and I try to be the same.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
no. slapped, I think so.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Angels, yes. I really try not to think about demons.

31. How old were you when you think you actually became a 'grown-up'?
when I had my first baby. (25)

32. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I don't know exactly, but it wouldn't be in a desert. It would be somewhere with seasons and a more moderate climate. I'm thinking Hawaii, or parts or Oregon or Washington. Maybe Greece!

33. Have you ever been in the hospital?
4 times, with each child.

34. Are you happy with your life today? Yes.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

How interesting... no#29 wasn't my sis was it?

Blackham Family said...

Look at you hot momma. Love the pic. I don't think I have heard who your crushes are yet.

Brandi said...

Wow that was alot of questions to answer. I can't believe you think ice cream is disgusting.j/k

Jen B. said...

I know your secrets. Ghost hum.....
Remember that night....
Good luck on your talk.

Tina ♥ said...

Kelly... what crushes!?
Jen, what are you talking about? Are you referring to your slumber party in 7th grade?! Or that time you freaked me out when we were babysitting together?

"Hily" said...

Don't you love using the FB notes as blog entries? I think they're so much fun! We had some of the same answers, loved reading them!
:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails