What was up with the 100 degree heat today!??! YUCK... Not ready for summer!
Cute pictures - looks like fun! I would've wanted to join him with how hot it was today! I hope you're feeling better - we missed you at lunch today!
I love seeing him boogie!He and you will appreciate all the video footage you have of him and all his cuteness.
Cute cute! I can't believe how hot it is there already...wait, yes I can!
How cute!! It looks like a good way to cool off. I love to see him boogie to the music =)
he's such a cutie.
So cute! Looks like he is a momma's boy when it comes to dancing! :)
Hunter is soooo cute! I just wanna dance along with him! Hunter is so funny when he dances and giggles!-Courtney
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What was up with the 100 degree heat today!??! YUCK... Not ready for summer!
Cute pictures - looks like fun! I would've wanted to join him with how hot it was today! I hope you're feeling better - we missed you at lunch today!
I love seeing him boogie!
He and you will appreciate all the video footage you have of him and all his cuteness.
Cute cute! I can't believe how hot it is there already...wait, yes I can!
How cute!! It looks like a good way to cool off. I love to see him boogie to the music =)
he's such a cutie.
So cute! Looks like he is a momma's boy when it comes to dancing! :)
Hunter is soooo cute! I just wanna dance along with him! Hunter is so funny when he dances and giggles!
-Courtney
Post a Comment