I heard this song on my friend's Sarah's blog....thanks Sarah for sharing! I just wanted to pass it along....
if you have time, take a minute to listen to the words. I love it!
It's the small moments that make us who we are. I also think about how I live, and that it has a lot to do with my children, and how they learn and grow. They are always watching the little things.
Wear your red dress, use your good dishes
Make a big mess and make lots of wishes
Have what you want and want what you have
And don’t spend your life looking back…
Don’t run from the truth because you can’t get away
Just face it and you’ll be okay…
Wherever you are and wherever you’ve been
Now is the time to begin…
Make peace with God and make peace with yourself
Cause in the end there is nobody else…
Cause you won’t regret it
Looking back to where you have been…
It’s not who you knew
And it’s not what you did
It’s how you lived…
4 comments:
Great advice. It does make you stop and think about what changes I need to make in my life. Thanks
I love the words. Thanks for sharing.
Love those lyrics - very cool! Hey, what's up with everyone's playlists playing other people's music today? Mine was all messed up & I took it off today. Figured I'd ask you since you're the blog expert! :)
This is a nice song. Thanks for sharing! However, who I knew and know, is a big part of how I live. Maybe Im not understanding that part right, but the people I have the opportunity to really get to know and call "friend", are so much a part of my life. But I like the great ideas of making each day matter. I'm gonna take out may china this week! Thanks!
Post a Comment