She loves to quote movies. She can remember movie lines really well, like her dad. If I try, and get it wrong, she corrects me including the tone. She is very creative. She will play alone and entertain herself many times. She also loves to color, and spends much of her time drawing or coloring. The past few years it has been her and I, while the other two are at school, and I have loved speding this time with her. I wil miss her next year when she starts Kindergarten.
Day 1
blessing day
first birthday
age 2

age 3
4th birthday
On her birthday we went to Peter Piper Pizza and let them provide the food and entertainment. We went with Grandma and Grandpa Hansen.
The look on her face when she saw the webkinz pack....
messy faces and all!
Happy Birthday, Cambree, we love you!!!
9 comments:
Such a cute girl!!! Time really does fly bye.
Cute girl. Happy Birthday Cambree.
She is too adorable! Glad she had a good birthday!
Oh she is just so beautiful... how do you keep from kissing those adorable cheeks all day long?
Happy Birthday Cambree!!!
And those Webkinz... that's a girl after my own heart.
She is a beautiful girl. I am glad she had a great birthday with family by her side. She was just telling me how her sisters had more webkinz than her, good present.
Fun to see back at the pictures over the years Flies in that way!
Happy Birthday Big Girl! Now you are almost 6! LOL
You have such darling kids!
Happy B-day Cambree! She is such a beautiful girl! I loved the pictures of when she was little too - what a little doll baby!
Post a Comment