They did so many awesome things. Tightrope walking, contortion, plate spinning, hoop diving, and more. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted all the videos i took except one. In this video, she is balancing a table, on her feet, and at one time, her toes. At the end of this clip she is spinning it on her feet.
http://acrobatsofchina.com/en/acts2.htm
8 comments:
That was an awesome video! What a fun field trip.
Dang! That woman just isn't right. My legs are sore just watching her!
Sounds like a fun trip!
Kendyl could NOT stop talking about it! She absolutely LOVED it! Now I'm kinda bummed I wasn't a chaperone for it!
I saw the adds for that show... my boys would have loved it! Glad you had fun:)
How fun for you!
Looks fun...Hi I miss you Thanks for calling me that one day Itried calling you but your daughter Ally said you were busy! Love Mary!
Wow, thats crazy! What a fun field trip.
Your background is so cute!
That was so cool! Easton loved that field trip too! I'm so bummed that I didn't get to go (too many parents volunteered for his class & now I know why!!) That was pretty amazing!
Post a Comment