January 14, 2009

"A clean house is a sign of a broken computer"....

I love that quote. You might know that for the past TWO weeks I haven't have my computer, it just didn't turn on one morning! I have had Brad's laptop in the evenings, luckily.
But it's actually been kind of a bitter-sweet thing! It's been nice not to have the temptation of sitting at the computer. I've spent more time playing with Cambree, and my house is a little more organized. We've also had some stomach bugs going around and I lost my voice, which the kids are probably enjoying.

This past week Brad was able to take Ally to the Suns game. She said it was the best night of her life!! She is a huge Suns fan, and loves to watch their games at home with Brad. Nash is her favorite player.
Kacey also had her first coach pitch baseball game, and she loves it! She looks so cute in her uniform and hat. We are looking forward to watching her learn and progress at it. At this age, it's pretty funny to watch them play. They don't get outs, and basically just take turns hitting and learning how the game is supposed to be played!



One funny story; One time, Kacey was on second base, and when the next batter hit the ball into the outfield, she took off into the outfield after the ball, when she should have been heading to third! It was so funny.
One day while I was gone, Brad helped the girls climb up in the tree....

7 comments:

Liz said...

I am so glad the bug is out of your house, you've guys had it for awhile and you deserve for it to be gone.
Ben is so jealous of Ali, she got to go to a Suns game.
And Kacey does look cute in her t-ball uniform.

Tricia said...

great tree picture!

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Ha Ha Ha! That quote is so true!! Your kids sure are growing up fast!

Katrina said...

Love the quote! I am totally procrastinating my housework right now! hee hee! Looks like Ally had a great time at the game! The tree picture is way cool too!

Shauna said...

True quote!!! You're welcome to my computer again if you want! Those baseball pictures are adorable and I love the tree pictures...they look pretty high!

Kristen said...

I love that quote also! It's so true! I'm glad you got your computer back though. when ours died over the summer, I was without for 4 days...AAAHHhhhh! Not even a laptop in the evening! So I felt your pain!

Anonymous said...

We do need to chat, catch up on things! Good things can sometimes come from bad things, speaking of the computer break down. Is it fixed now? The tree climbing idea is so great I have been wanting to do that with the boys, but haven't had a chance yet, I was a big tree climber, I want them to know how fun it is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails