temple grounds always feel so calm. This year Ally brought her friend Cassie. Here are a couple favorite pictures....
a favorite tree
enjoying their hot chocolate!
Saturday morning was our ward Christmas party, and it was a success!
The breakfast was good, and there was a puppet show, and then of course, Santa stopped by! During the puppet show, they asked Cambree to be a volunteer for a song.
A lion puppet sang to her, and her expressions were so cute. She was excited, but a little nervous with all the people watching. At times I couldn't tell if she was going to cry or giggle.
sorry the video is pretty shaky!
12 comments:
cambree was soooo cute up there!
Tina ~ you're kids are so stinking cute! And you are a cute little momma too!
I am glad it turned out so well! How fun for Santa to come too- did Hunter like Santa?
Tina it was so fun working with you on the party and it turned out so well. I'm exhausted though.
Cambree was so funny up there blushing away.
love the idea of having it in the MORNING!!! Cute pictures.
Cambree was too cute with the lion singing to her. (Merry Christmas Hansen's!)
oops Tina. that "Ben" comment was really me Liz
Tina everything turned out so awesome for the party!! You guys did an amazing job putting it all together - we had a blast!!
That was so cute of Cambree. I wish we could have made it. I heard it turned out great.
Love the santa pictures! Sooo cute! How fun for Cambree. Cute YouTube!
Wow Hunter is so big! That was such a fun party.
Oh man! We sure do miss all of you guys! Your little man is such a cutie!
p.s. someday I need help on making our blog super fun and festive.
Post a Comment