Those are so fun. Miss the lights at the Mesa temple, even though we have lights here at the SLC temple. Love the hot chocolate. Have a Merry Christams
Hey Tina, I meant to leave you some love a week ago when I saw your elf dance! It was so cute, and so funny. Thank you for changing my blog to Christmas, I will send you are recent family picture so you can put it on our blog. I can't believe your little guy is going to be one year old soon! Your Christmas day looked fun, Christmas is the best with kids. Talk to you later Mikell
10 comments:
Hey that is funny! You make a cute elf!
That's awesome!! You guys make cute elves
Too funny! I love your tree:-)
Too cute!! I've done it before, but didn't know you could add it to your blog - I just might have to copy your idea!! :)
Love your dance moves!
Those are so fun. Miss the lights at the Mesa temple, even though we have lights here at the SLC temple. Love the hot chocolate. Have a Merry Christams
So funny! Where's Brad?! :)
Tina-It was a Christmas program for preschool. It was sooo cute. Michelle
Wow, I never knew you could groove like that "T". And those splits that you did at the end. YOu've got some "moves" girl! Ha ha ha. Love it!
Hey Tina,
I meant to leave you some love a week ago when I saw your elf dance! It was so cute, and so funny. Thank you for changing my blog to Christmas, I will send you are recent family picture so you can put it on our blog. I can't believe your little guy is going to be one year old soon! Your Christmas day looked fun, Christmas is the best with kids. Talk to you later Mikell
Post a Comment