Tina, too hilarious! I am totally adding this to my blog! How did you find this?
Love those!
AWESOME!!! I needed that!
Funny and true! You know I am loving the ice cream part! :)
Isn't she the best. We got to hear her in concert at Women's Conf this year. She was a crack up. She also was the host for all the acts that night and we laughed all night!!
That was awesome.
Oh my gosh. This woman is living my life. Glad Im not alone:)
Thanks for sharing! I totally needed that!
loved it !!! I guess i need to do better on morning scriptures though:)
Those were great! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Tina, too hilarious! I am totally adding this to my blog! How did you find this?
Love those!
AWESOME!!! I needed that!
Funny and true! You know I am loving the ice cream part! :)
Isn't she the best. We got to hear her in concert at Women's Conf this year. She was a crack up. She also was the host for all the acts that night and we laughed all night!!
That was awesome.
Oh my gosh. This woman is living my life. Glad Im not alone:)
Thanks for sharing! I totally needed that!
loved it !!! I guess i need to do better on morning scriptures though:)
Those were great! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment