The girls were excited to see what was in their stockings, too.
Hunter started full on crawling on Christmas morning. I guess it was the motivation of all those presents and wrapping paper! He is officially getting around.
Kayla and Trenton and kids with Ally
The girls lookin' good in their matching pajamas from Grandma Hansen.

Ally had been asking for--ever to get her ears pierced, so... for Christmas, that is what she got. She was so excited, and didn't seem nervous at all. She was just "ready to have them pierced already!!"
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
6 comments:
Glad you guys had a great Christmas! Love the matching PJs. Alli looks so cute with her ears pierced!
Cute pics! That's funny, Embry started full out walking Christmas day, too! I really think the presents and fun were the motivation! :)
Congrats Ally on getting your ears pierced! Glad to hear you all had a wonderful Christmas morning!
Wow! Christmas day he started crawling. Great pics!
Ally, You look gorgeous with your new earrings! What a brave girl! Looks like your Christmas was a fabulous one!
What cute pics -- I remember getting my ears pierced. OUCH!
Post a Comment