Hunter just turned nine months, and it
almost ready to take off. He hasn't
actually crawled yet, but he's just about to. I think with your last, you are in less of a rush than your others, especially with a Christmas tree and presents out! But he is rockin' on all fours and ready to go.
He is just a mellow fellow, happy to sit still. You can't argue with that!


He also love him bath time. He sits there and chuckles and splashes himself.

9 comments:
He is the cutest! I would be counting my blessings that he isn't quite mobile yet too - especially with all of the Christmas stuff to get into!
How cute!! I hear ya on the last baby thing - I don't think I'll be too worried if this baby isn't on the move quickly!! Less mess to clean up, less worry!! :)
He is growing up fast and so cute. What a fun stage!!!
He is SO cute! I love when they get rocking... it cracks me up. Don't get your hopes up, there are still two weeks to go, he maybe all over the place (opening presents, eating ornaments)before Christmas.
He is SOO darn cute! I love watching them learn and try to figure things out.
Cute, cute, cute. Now all the small things need to be put up. A fun stage.
Yes, consider yourself very lucky! When I first saw Embry scooting at 5 months, I was like.."Oh,GREAT!"
I'm not in any rush at all for him to walk, and even though it's cute when they do..it's just means more mischeif and naughtiness:) (and bumps on the head!)
Hunter is such a cutie and looks like such a good little boy!
your tree looks great, and Hunter is seriously a cute little boy
I can't believe how he has grown! He is so handsome too!
Post a Comment