David says to Kacey: 'Congratulations! You lost two teeth up top. I am happy for you Kacey. You are my friend.' :)
Cute!!!
I love it!! I remember the days when my tooh front teeth were missing.
Love the toothless grin!! You've got to get her singing the song on video! How cute!!!
How lucky - definitely a scrapbook page!!!
What a great smile! She is such a cute girl!
She is adorable!
That was evan last year...."all i want furr cwhhisthhmas ishh myy thhhwoo fhhhrrront teefffthhhh" so cute
This is my first time visiting your blog and I just wanted to say Hi. Your blog is so cute...love your Christmas design. I'll be sure to come back and visit again.
Seriously, I LOVE toothless smiles! I can't wait for my kids to loose their top teeth...SO CUTE!
Yeah Kacey! You need to get her on video singing that song! Do you still have the Christmas Sing Along CD? It's on there and she knows it!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
David says to Kacey: 'Congratulations! You lost two teeth up top. I am happy for you Kacey. You are my friend.' :)
Cute!!!
I love it!! I remember the days when my tooh front teeth were missing.
Love the toothless grin!! You've got to get her singing the song on video! How cute!!!
How lucky - definitely a scrapbook page!!!
What a great smile! She is such a cute girl!
She is adorable!
That was evan last year...."all i want furr
cwhhisthhmas ishh myy thhhwoo fhhhrrront teefffthhhh" so cute
This is my first time visiting your blog and I just wanted to say Hi. Your blog is so cute...love your Christmas design. I'll be sure to come back and visit again.
Seriously, I LOVE toothless smiles! I can't wait for my kids to loose their top teeth...SO CUTE!
Yeah Kacey! You need to get her on video singing that song! Do you still have the Christmas Sing Along CD? It's on there and she knows it!
Yeah Kacey! You need to get her on video singing that song! Do you still have the Christmas Sing Along CD? It's on there and she knows it!
Post a Comment