December 1, 2008

This is a fun way to start out the season!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper for kids, bags for grown-ups
2. Real tree or Artificial? love real, have artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down?
a few days after Christmas

5. Do you like eggnog? yes, sometimes
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
cabbage patch doll

7. Hardest person to buy for?
Parents

8. Easiest person to buy for?
my kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail.
11. Wors
t Christmas gift you ever received? ?
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Christmas Vacation. ( I also love "It's a wonderful Life")
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? sometime after Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? toffee, turkey
16. Lights on the tree? yes, LOTS!
17. Favorite Christmas song? O, Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? stay home, all family is here. Would love a white Christmas, though
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes if I sing the song!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the stress and people being greedy. 23. What theme or color are you using? just normal red, green, silver and gold.....
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and all the extras, basically a repeat of Thanksgiving
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? health and love


9 comments:

Brandi said...

I love this one. I will have to do this one soon. We have a lot in common especially(sp) our christmas dinner. Happy Holidays!!

Kathy P said...

Does the fisher price nativity set count as a nativity scene? That's the only one I have that isn't broken -- of course we have a few pieces that have migrated over to the fisher price doll house. :)

Liz said...

these are always fun to read, so what do you have on top of your tree?

Liz said...

these are always fun to read, so what do you have on top of your tree?

Anonymous said...

Tina, those are fun to read. Though I am really bad at doing them myself! I love your Christmas music!

Tina ♥ said...

Liz, so I forgot I had a little star! So that is what we have on top the tree.

Katrina said...

Me & Jeff have the Christmas vacation movie practically memorized (what does that say about us?!) Anyway, I loved your answers & your new header is really cute - great family picture!!

Phil and Kierstin said...

What fun, love your blog.

Shelly said...

What a fun idea, I love reading these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails