November 25, 2008

my baby girl turns seven today!



I can't believe she is 7. . . It seems like just yesterday she was a baby! How time flies! When she was born, I asked if she had hair? They just said, 'I don't know, but she's got some cheeks!" She had the cutest chubby cheeks!

Kacey is such a kind hearted, sweet, little girl. She is a peacemaker in our home. She loves to read.

9 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Kacey
I love your "Keeping it real" on yoru side bar, too funny and ture at times

Kyle and Sarah said...

Happy birthday Kacey! David is sorry that he had to miss your birthday party! Looked like a lot of fun!

Becky said...

Your blog looks awesome! I need to send you a link to mine!

Brandi said...

Love the new look. Happy birthday to Kacey!!

Jen B. said...

Happy Birthday!
She has grown up so fast. What a cute girl.
Twilight I can say disappointed.
Hope Thanksgiving was a good one.

Shauna said...

What a cute birthday girl!

Tricia said...

pretty soon we'll be grandparents... ok well maybe not quite. Time does fly though! Let me know if you need to see Twilight again soon, I can't get enough!

Katrina said...

Happy Birthday Kacey!! Love the chubby cheek baby pic & all the others too - such a pretty girl!!

Kristen said...

I love Kasey! I just helped her at the holiday shop at school, and I can't beleive she's in first grade! How big! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails