
Then Saturday we had a very small birthday party for Kacey who will be turning 7 this week! We went to Peter Piper Pizza, with just 3 kids from her school class, her sisters & 2 cousins.
Then that night was our ward's chili & pie cook off. Since I am on the activities committee, that pretty much took up the rest of the day, but it turned out great, and we had a super turnout!!
4 comments:
Great blog site! I get your feeds in Outlook. Just leaving a quick comment - Claire and I saw the Twilight movie. We were concerned that we'd be in there with all teenagers. Anyway, we liked it too - definitely held my attention and we liked the actors. Good stuff! Happy Thanksgiving to your family!
I liked Twilight as well! It was what I was expecting...entertaining but not as good as the book! So, I liked it a lot!
I liked the movie....just wished that it was a longer movie time to be able to build up Bella and Edwards relationship instead of looking like a High School Crush going on!
I liked Twilight too and I would see it again also. The ward activity was great, you did a wonderful job! So fun.
Post a Comment