November 19, 2008

Who says you can't dress up boys?

I can have just as much fun dressing up boys as girls....

When he gets excited he flaps his arms like he's going to take off!

my little angel


just hangin' out

ilovemyboy.

18 comments:

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

He is so handsome!!!!! Where did you find that little tie?!! He is definitely a keeper!

Shauna said...

Awww...what a handsome little man!

nancy said...

he is too cute in that shirt and tie! i finally bought my boys shirts and ties this year, so they might actually start dressing up for church.

Blackham Family said...

What beautiful pictures. He looks just like a littke angel.

Tori said...

Tina I think that he is just adorable. Great name too. You have really good looking kidos.
Tori

Brandi said...

He is such a little man. He is adorable. I love his cheeks.

lady said...

He is soooooo cute! He has such beautiful eyes! He's a cutie....must take after his mom! Yep, seen his dad....got the good looks from his mother! awww we still love you brad!

salena said...

I love the pictures! He is way too cute for his own good!

Shelly said...

He is just so adorable....How much fun you must have.

Katrina said...

He is such a cutie! I love it when they flay their arms like that - if only everyone could be so happy!!

Kristen said...

Fly Hunter Fly! He is sooo cute! My girls (especially Courtney) just love coming on Mondays and getting to see him!

Britta said...

Adorable- I loved dressing up my boys too.

Kristin said...

I LOVE the pictures! Hunter is so darn cute. His expressions are the best!

Tina ♥ said...

hey mommy it is ally. the pic. i love best is when hunter is fapping his arms. -ally

Shauna said...

Adorable! Hey I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/

Brimhall Bunch said...

Hey Tina...how are you? I can't remember the last time I saw you so it was super fun finding your blog and seeing your cute family! I

Brimhall Bunch said...

Hey Tina...how are you? I can't remember the last time I saw you so it was super fun finding your blog and seeing your cute family! I

The Turner Family said...

AWWW! So cute, Dress him boy or girl! Do it now before he won't let you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails