Cambree got to take a trip to a cool fire station for a preschool field trip! She said her favorite part was looking at the fire pole.
her class... along with some siblings....
They also had a really cool long slide that the firefighters get to slide down. They said that sometimes when they are not too busy, they climb UP the slide to get to their rooms!
I love your quotes section! Fashion, rhinos, chefs, and tater tots- it's possible only from cute kids. It is so good to LOL! Your pics look great! Big thumbs up to the photographer!
14 comments:
What a great new look. It looks like a nice fire station. glad Cambree had a good time.
I love field trips. It was always nice to get away from school work and play for a bit. Love the new look.
fun firestation field trip ...how cool! ....oh BTW..I luv your new header and layout .....
How fun! Bastien would love that!
Ok- I just read your sidebar about the rhinocerus's name, "Horny" I am really LOL'ing right now!
What a character Cambree is!
What a fun time. Cute pictures.
Is this the 2nd or 3rd time you visited the Fire house this year...Wow maybe your little ones will fight fires someday! Most likely.
just the second.... it was just Cambree this time.
looks fun!
I love your quotes section! Fashion, rhinos, chefs, and tater tots- it's possible only from cute kids. It is so good to LOL! Your pics look great! Big thumbs up to the photographer!
Looks like a great time. Hunter looks tooo cute in his fireman hat.
What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)
what a fun blog, love the pictures!
How awesome to have a pole & a slide in the fire station!! I bet the kids loved that!! Love the cute fire hats they got too!!!
Post a Comment