Now there is some scary creature in the background holding my baby. Oh, that's my husband.
We also got the chance to meet up with some long-time friends, the Wheelers! The girls have been friends since they were babies!
The cute two in the middle are twins. Brynn is the cutie next to Ally. Their little brother Slade didn't want to be photographed. It was fun seeing you guys!!
We went to the ward Trunk-or-Treat last night and the kids had fun, but boy am I glad it's over!
Brad was out of town for work, and I am on the activities committee, so between that and getting my 4 kids all dressed up and there was a little stressful! But it all worked out, and the kids had a blast!! I invited my little sister Tiffany to come and help me out. Thank you Tiff! Tonight we get to go trick or treating with the grandma's and grandpa's!
Here are some pictures of the kids.....
Ally AKA Hermione Granger
Kacey the hippie
Cambree "Belle at Christmas"
She looks like Drew Barrymore to me, here.
the Yoda man

Hunter was really tired and was ready for bed as we got there, but he was a trouper, and made it to the end..... bearly!!
22 comments:
Sounds like a crazy night! But your kids all look adorable in their costumes.
Happy Birthday today!!! Your kids looked great - loved the little Yoda!
The party was way fun. All of the kids look great in their costumes. Sleeping Yoda is darling. :) And, Happy Birthday!
It was a great event! Thanks so much for planning it all, my kids loved it! Your kids are so cute in their costumes.
Happy Birthday!!
I didn't know she was your sister! Now I feel rude for not introducing myself! The party was great! Your kids look really cute in their costumes...you did a great job!
I thought about you on your birthday! Hope it was great for you too. Cute kids.
your right, Cambree does look like Drew Barrimore in that picture. Ally's looked pretty close to her character too. Love your Yoda Man.
Hey, I love your blog...I have one too but its private so email me and I will invite you...itsaparty@hotmail.com...such fun pictures. Jen Mix
Tina, Happy late birthday! Your kids costumes are soooo stinkin' cute! Love them all!
I love the yoda...cute. Hope u had a great B-day
Had to write that I LOVE your family picture. It is good of everybody!
My favorite is the hippee girl!! so cute..I absolutely love the yoda baby!!! i've tried to talk my boys to be yoda ..but no luck ...so adorable
What a fun night you must have had. Your kids look cute, you can tell they have different personalities.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday as well.
What a bunch of cute trick-or-treaters! It was great seeing you guys-even if though it was a short visit. We need to arrange a longer hang out time soon. We're blessed to have you as such good friends through all these years. Love the new family pics. They are beautiful.
Your kids all looked great! Love the yodaman! Happy Belated birthday! I totally forgot to tell you before when you came over for VT!
ok, i love the feet picture! cute idea. well I thought I would leave a comment since you don't have any! (j/k)
p.s. it's time to get off the computer now :)
Your kids looked so cute!! Don't you just love dressing up babies!! I can't wait for next year - I've already got some ideas!! :)
Such cute costumes! Loved Hermione Granger! Love your family pics too! Way cute.
Your new family pictures are way cute!
Cute blog, cuter pictures. You have a lovely family. I like the picture of the feet!
They all look sooo cute in their costumes!! I love your little guy as Yoda!! Adorable!
I would love to get the name of the photographer that did your pictures!! They are great!!
I ♥ Yoda! So CUTE :)
Post a Comment