October 29, 2008

picture of the week

Okay, so this is not one of my favorite pictures of me, but I just love Hunter's smile in this picture. That crooked smile is so sweet. As you all can tell, I am so enjoying every minute of him. The only thing is, he is growing too fast! Don't you hate it when that happens?

8 comments:

Brandi said...

I think you both look good in this picture. They grow way too fast..

Shauna said...

Precious! Precious!

nancy said...

I think that is a great icture of you! It is so precious! I am so glad you are enjoying every minute with him! I wish I had with my babies.

Liz said...

What a beautiful picture. I love how its blurry in the background and we can focus on just you and Hunter. Both of you look great.

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

I know what you mean...why do they have to grow up so fast?? Hunter is adorable!!

Katrina said...

I think it is a beautiful picture of you & so sweet - one you'll cherish always too. They grow up way too fast!

Clement Family said...

Tina, you have such cute girls and a very precious boy. You take GREAT pictures and I love your blog. YOU look so good. Don't take this the wrong way....I don't think I would have reconized you if I bumpped into you. I have this picture of you in my head of when we sat by eachother in chorus and at Keller....frizzy hair and all. ;) YOU are beautiful!!! and your kids too. Congrats on such an awsome family!!! I Love the web....I can't believe how many people I have found in just the few weeks I have signed up with facebook. Crazy.... Good Luck with all you do and keep in touch
Robyn

Tricia said...

he is so cute! he is growing up a little too fast for me too. I hope I will have a baby again someday...sometimes it seems like it's not ever going to happen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails