I recently put Hunter in his little jumper, and he was LOVIN' it! He was showing off, too. Whenever I walked back into the room, he started jumping harder and laughing! Here is a little clip of him going to town. . .
Tina, I came across your blog from facebook. I hope you remember us from the Mesa College ward! Your family is darling!! This blogging world is awesome! Traci
Those jumpers are my favorite things! All my kids have just loved them and they are great cause they really wear them out! I know I have several pictures of Jake falling asleep in them.
Jump n jump n jump. Cute! Love you pictures in your header and the pumpkin ones. You do a great job. Kacey looks cute with her missing tooth. Have are great day Tina Roo
8 comments:
Tina, I came across your blog from facebook. I hope you remember us from the Mesa College ward! Your family is darling!! This blogging world is awesome! Traci
Those jumpers are my favorite things! All my kids have just loved them and they are great cause they really wear them out! I know I have several pictures of Jake falling asleep in them.
That reminds me so much of Dylan when he was that age! Too cute. Glad he's enjoying it!
That is way cute to watch!
He looks like he is going to shoot right out of the jumper. What fun.
What a cutie! He's going to have some major leg muscles. :)
I love it!!! Mason used to love his "johnny jump-up" (no fancy contraptions like this back then!!). He is a cutie!!
Jump n jump n jump.
Cute!
Love you pictures in your header and the pumpkin ones. You do a great job.
Kacey looks cute with her missing tooth. Have are great day Tina Roo
Post a Comment