October 22, 2008

tooth fairy time

Last night Ally lost another tooth.

Kacey also had a loose one.... her first one!

Hunter is about to get a couple teeth soon.
I tried to pull Kacey's out last night; it was pretty loose. I couldn't do it. I usually don't pull teeth, but Brad wasn't home. I told her I would try to pull it out with some string. As soon as I got close doing it, she turned as white as a ghost, and said no! Then she threw up! She was a little queasy at the thought of it all. So, she went to bed, but this morning after much wiggling, I pulled it out. The grin she had was the biggest! She was so excited!


off to school to tell her friends!

16 comments:

Katrina said...

I love the missing tooth smiles!! She is so cute. By the way the pictures of your kids on your sidebar are gorgeous!

amy said...

Kacey looks so cute with her missing tooth. They start to look so much older without those babyteeth! Too cute.

Kristi said...

I too love a toothless grin! Congratulations Kacey! You were so brave! The pictures on the side are great. I love Cambree's sweet face.

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Soo cute. Those lost teeth sure do cost Tooth Faries lots of money eh?

Shauna said...

Too cute! I have Hunter's blanket at my house from earlier today. I'll drop it by sometime. :)

lady said...

Your kids are SO CUTE!!! Kayla said we needed to do a Hansen/Kuykendall Easter reunion.. that would be fun. I just remember no matter how much candy each person found...your dad still made us divide it up equally! OK, so Tia said she will never do a blog, Brittany eventually will but probably not till next year (super busy, moving soon, pregnant, etc), Autumn is currently working on hers...should be up and running soon, and Brad has a blog. His blog is: katieandbradk.blogspot.com
It was GREAT to hear from you! Where do you live?

Martinez Family said...

How fun!! Madelyn's a little upset that she doesn't have any loose at the moment! (She lost her top 4 all within a week or so!!) I love all the new pictures in white & denim - so cute!!

Liz said...

oh that is huge social status at that age. The more teeth you've lost the better. Congrats for the holes between your teeth girls.
Tina November 1st for family pics is fine let me now the time.

Lynn said...

Love the toothless grins. I've always done the pulling: I use floss, in the kitchen (no mirror), with a dark washcloth to bite on (can't see the blood). And I love the new pics. Hunter looks like a mini Brad!

Ana said...

aren't kids so cute with no front teeth ...it doesn't look so good on an adult...Evan finally grew in one of his front teeth and the other one is coming in slowly.. now he has one big tooth in front and a smaller one on it's way...

Ana said...

oh by the way i LOVE your header with all the toes .. cute .. i'm gonna have to finally do that idea too! looks like fun!

Michelle Connolly said...

You are so creative! Wow, someday I want to be like you! I love the pictures.

As for The Office, you have to have a certain sense of humor to think it's funny. Sometimes it can be a little over the edge, but Steve Carell is usually hilarious.

Deb said...

Tina,
Who took those cute pictures? They are so cute and fun!!! All the kids look like they are having way too much fun! They look like they are totally into the camera too!
Do tell who took pics. If it was you...great job!

Tina ♥ said...

It was Liz Whitehorn. She did a great job, and working my my kids wasn't the easiest job ever. Thanks again Liz!!

Kristen said...

Best smiles ever are the toothless kind! And Hunter with the almost toothy kind! You gotta love it!

The Weights said...

Tina,

Your children are soooooo cute!! You have a beautiful little family!! I really look forward to keeping in touch with you through blogging!! Thanks for the phone call- sorry it took me so long to respond!! You have a great blog!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails