So last night I was excited to gather my girls together and have them help me carve a pumpkin. They were super excited, and enjoyed every second. Ally and Kacey liked using their hands to get the seeds and stuff out of the pumpkin. Cambree, on the other hand, was kinda grossed out at the thought, and did use a spoon a few times. But she did not want to get anything on her hands. They did a great job cleaning it out!
I had fun carving the pumpkin face and they loved watching. When I was done, they were ready to light the candle inside, and turn out all the lights. All the ooh's and ahhh's were rewarding. It was also just a really nice time to sit together and sing, talk and laugh.
Kacey digging, and Cambree is carefully using her spoon.....
takin' off the top!
carefully using her spoon, not to get slimy!
smile!!
creativity in action!

digging is half the fun!

Our pumpkin's back side..... no cracks, please!!
11 comments:
Ahhh the Halloween time! The girls are so cute and serious looking! Jack turned out looking fantabulous!
Tina your header turned out soo cute. Who did your pictures :)
I loved the picture of the girls looking down into the pumpkin with the light glowing on their faces, cool effect. and your pumpkin face turned out soo cute.
cute pumpkins! Looks like you got some new family pictures,so adorable!!
pictures. I love how did them. That pumpkin looks like it has a big crack. Happy Halloween...
Just think Halloween is coming quick that means you get to join our 35 year old club... Its not so bad..
Ginger
Your pumpkin looks awesome! And I love your new pictures. They all turned out so cute. The feet one and the one by the shed are adorable. Also, I love Kacey's pose, with her foot up and arms crossed and that cute little grin!
The pumpkin turned out cute. Pumpkin carving is my favorite part of Halloween. I'm currently working on my design and should have it finished tonight. I'll then be ready to find the perfect pumpkin for it come this weekend.
p.s. your little family sure is cute.
I am seriously impressed. My pumpkins never turn out nice. My carving skills haven't evolved beyond jr high level, if I'm lucky. Great way to spend time w/ the kids.
I love the pumpkin pic's ...cute pumpkin face! That's what we will be doing on this coming monday!
Your pumpkin is so cute!
Whatever, you professional pumpkin carvers you! Where did you get the kids pictures? I mean, like the actual place you were at? I want to take my kids there...the pictures are great!
Post a Comment