October 15, 2008

tag, your it . . . again

There are a lot of TAGS out there! I got tagged by Jenn Bergener.

Here are the rules...

  • 1. Post the rules on your blog:
  • 2. Answer the six "8" items
  • 3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


8 Favorite TV shows:

  • 1. LOST
  • 2. American Idol
  • 3. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • 4. Deal or No Deal
  • 5. Americas Funniest Videos
  • 6. I don't watch too much TV, I Guess!
  • 7. hmmm....
  • 8. Any recommendations??


8 Things I did Yesterday:
  • 1. Took Cambree to Preschool
  • 2. Got some groceries
  • 3. went to Target
  • 4. cleaned house
  • 5. played on the computer
  • 6. Did laundry
  • 7. tie died a shirt
  • 8. colored my grey roots!


8 Things I look forward to:

  • 1. Vacations
  • 2. getting my hair done
  • 3. Brad's work retreat this weekend (and facial)
  • 4. Seeing my kids get married in the temple
  • 5. The Fall and Christmas Holidays
  • 6. date nights
  • 7. the Twilight movie coming out!
  • 8. Work Christmas party & Recognition Dinner


8 Favorite Restaurants:

  • 1. Abuelo's
  • 2. Cheesecake Factory
  • 3. BJ's
  • 4. Chili's
  • 5. Chipotle
  • 6. Olive Garden
  • 7. El Paso BBQ
  • 8. Outback Steakhouse

8 Things on my wish list:

  • #1. to TRAVEL many places
  • 2. pedicure and spa day
  • 3. vacation to Disneyland with kids
  • 4. new kitchen appliances
  • 5. To have a personal cook & maid
  • 7. a happy family
  • 8. boat


8 people I tag: If you want to.

  • Shauna
  • liz
  • Salena
  • Lynn
  • Katrina
  • Kristen N
  • Mikell
  • Amy Skinner

Any one else can to!

7 comments:

Jen B. said...

Good Job. Thanks for the help on the playlist. You got some good restaurants, to bad we don't live closer so we could go out and eat.
Have a great day.

salena said...

mmm...yummy Abuelos and Bj's! My favorite is their great white pizza.
This was fun to read Tina! I'll definitely do it:)

Kyle said...

I have never been to Abuelos...I'll have to try that! And I recommend "The Office"...great show!
Why doesn't your sister Trisha have a blog...tell her hi for me...I haven't seen her in years!

Katrina said...

Tina - I recommend "The Amazing Race" - love that show - wish I could be a contestant some day!

Shauna said...

I'm addicted to the Cosby show! I still don't know why you don't like "The Office"! I hope you get your boat someday!

amy said...

So should this be the first tag I actually do? You know I love you even if I never get it done, right?

Deb said...

I can't believe how old your kids are getting. Time truly flys!

What a fun tag!
I need to be a better blogger.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails