September 17, 2008

fun night with Dad



The two older girls got to spend a fun evening with dad at the Diamond Backs game. They had tons of fun watching the game, and eating their hot dogs. They always have fun when they go to a game with their dad. Brad loves taking them, and they all had a great time!


8 comments:

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

How fun! They are so cute, I think it's awesome they get to have some dad time.

Shauna said...

What a great little night out! Casey's been wanting to go to a D-backs game - they're so fun! I'm glad they had a fun time!

Brandi said...

Baseball games are the funniest to go to.

Blackham Family said...

Always fun at a D-Back game. My kids always loved going, more for the food than the game (ha ha). The picture of Brad and the girls is very cute.

Shelly said...

Sounds like our husbands have something in common Shad is always taking the kids to the bball games.
They have so much fun, And I enjoy the break.

Kristin said...

How fun for Brad and the girls. Those will be good memories! Love the picture with the gloves...ready for any action in the stands!

The Mann Family said...

what a fun daddy-daughter night! I miss those D-backs!

Lexi said...

How fun! Kylee went to a D-backs game with Bryce and she also loved it. What a treat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails