September 10, 2008

food!


don't you love his fuzzy hair?!

I had been trying to give Hunter rice cereal for a while now, and he hates it! He hated peas, pears applesauce, baby oatmeal, you name it, I've tried it. He would turn his head and act like I was trying to feed him dirt.

So the other day while we were out to dinner we let him taste a french fry and a little taste of ice cream. He went crazy for it. So later I tried giving him a cracker, he loved it. Rice-a-roni... loved it. So it seems that he is interested in the big people food.

Tonight I decided to try Gerber's sweet potatoes and he loved it, too. He actually opened his mouth and leaned forward for more!

15 comments:

nancy said...

oh good, i'm glad you have found some food that he likes. my little was the same way...just wanting people food, so my parents bought some type of food masher and just mashed up what ever we were eating for dinner.

salena said...

He is SOOO adorable! He has such pretty eyes!

Shaw said...

I love the pic with food all over his face. Sooooo cute.

Shauna said...

Yea! I'm glad you figured out what he likes! I'm sure you can rest a little easier now!

Blackham Family said...

He is too cute. I am glad he is eating for you. He will start growing like a weed now, and sleep better at night.

The Chapman Family said...

I can't believe how he has grown. He is too cute! I also love your quote on your blog. Puts things into perspective.

Jen B. said...

sweet potatoes were my children's favorite food also. He is getting so big. Soon he'll be coloring on your walls, just like my Peyton.

TKL said...

I can't believe how adorable he is!! My goodness, all of your kiddos have gorgeous eyes!

Jennifer Wheeler said...

All I can say is Stinkin' Cute Boy! Love it!

Kyle said...

Hi Tina...I saw your blog address on facebook so I thought I would check it out :)
Cute family! I can't believe how much they have grown up since the last time I saw you! You are welcome to look at my blog also bensonandkyle.blogspot.com

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

He is so adorable! It was always fun for me to see what my kids liked and their reaction to the different tastes. These will make for some great scrapbooking pictures!

Kristen said...

All of my kids...except Courtney, liked the sweet potatoes! I mashed up our people food too like Nancy said she did. They seem to really like that! He is so stinkini' cute!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! And I am glad you found some food he likes and that your enjoying your little guy!

Kristi said...

Finding out what they like to eat is the fun part. :) He is such a cute boy, and growing up so fast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails