He is starting to discover the world around him, but isn’t quite mobile enough to cause problems. I love when he grins in recognition as I enter the room...when he giggles as we tickle him...when he babbles at us...when he blows raspberries or makes silly faces... He also likes to hang out with his legs straight in the air, and he does it all the time.
We gave him his first taste of baby food. The faces he made were hilarious; the full-body shiver after every bite, priceless. Still photos don't do it justice. I don't know if it was the texture or the taste, but he really didn't know what to think.

13 comments:
I can't believe he is that big already! 6 months is a great age, they have completely shown there personality but yet aren't mobile to get into everything yet!
How adorable and getting so BIG!
He is so fun! I can see both you and Brad when I look at him. I know that boy is sure loved!!!
He is so darn cute. I can't believe it has been 6 months. It only get better from here. Love ya
Such a cute thing.
Don't you wish you could just keep them small at times. How is the fonts coming?
Those are some really great pictures. I love the one in the crib with his legs up! It really is crazy how fast our little ones grow up. Guess we need to just treasure every minute!
It's crazy how time flies by! 6 months is such a fun and cute stage.. I just watched my twin nephews who are 7 months and they are so fun .. i watched them for 3 days and i miss them!! I want a baby!!! ;0)
I hate it when Blogger doesn't update correctly on the blog roll. I just realized you posted Hunter's cute 6 month announcement. I can't believe he's sitting up already. He's a cutie
time flies..... such a cutie. I'm so baby hungrey it's not funny.
I need you to show me how to do the music on these sometime.
Tricia
Ahhhhhhhh soooo cute!!! Man, he's going to walking and talking before we get back there!! Time is going by way too fast (although sometimes, not fast enough, *sigh*)
Really cute kids! Thanks for sitting next to me on Sunday. Feel free to add my blog to your list if you would like to...kyleandsarah.blogspot.com
Man he is getting so big so fast. I love the little stage.
I love it when they can sit up! He is so cute for sure:-)
Post a Comment