So I got a new calling today. I am now on the activities committee. It's the first time I have done this before....well, at least for the ward as a calling. I guess I kinda do this all the time with friends and family. I've always been one to plan get together's and things. I do love to plan a good party.
So San Tan girls, be prepared for some fun activities shortly to come, I am excited to start planning fun things!
Oh by the way, I am almost halfway through Breaking Dawn! I am looking forward to kids being in school tomorrow so I can focus on the rest! Anyone else reading it yet?♥
17 comments:
You'll do great on the activities committee! Congrats and have fun!
yeah I am about 250 pages in. But i hope to get a lot of reading done today during nap time.
I'm thrilled for you and your new calling. You'll be great at it and can't wait to have fun activities with the ward.
This will be a great calling for you! I am already looking forward to the fun things I know you will plan! I haven't started reading, but plan to today...
Congrats on your calling! I know you will plan lots of fun stuff!
I haven't gotten my book yet, I hoping it will come today!
Oh great calling. It is perfect for you...
I heard the book isn't very good. I am waiting for a friend to finish so I can borrow it. Did you really dress up in a prom dress and go to the opening?
NO I didn't dress up or anything. Infact, I was only there for about 20 minutes. I got the book Saturday at Costco. I like the book, though. I think everyone should read the whole book, then decide what they think. I hope people don't get the negative imput too much before they get a chance to read it. But it IS kinda wild!
That seems like a fun calling. Congrats!!
Oh by the way. I finished Breaking Dawn. It is good. Enjoy!!
Hey Tina,
I'm in that calling now it's an easy calling. The hard part is getting the ward members to come and participate.I mean, you'll have the regulars come. It's getting the others to come. I'm in the four hundreds of the book, The chapters on Jacob went on to long.... Have a great day while your kids are in school.
Hey T,
Congrats on the calling. That is so perfect for you. You'll do great and probably really enjoy it. Love the cute background paper!
You will be awesome at that! Good luck!
SPeaking of planning things, thanks for the Olive Garden planning! I had so much fun! You're the best!
You are a total natural at this. Now, no pressure or anything, but you do know that we are all counting on you to entertain us, without any responsiblity on our part. Remember, no pressure....Hee hee.
hehehe funny we got the same calling on the same day
So tina!!! DID you finish the book yet? I ABSOLUTELY LOVED it! ...what did you think! ..that's cool about your calling "that so fit's you" ;0)
I'm finally leaving a comment on somebody's blog!! i hope....
Looks like a fin trip. We went ahead with Annelise's party and had 5 girls come so that was perfect. Later
Post a Comment