
This past weekend we had a chance to get out of the heat and head up to Prescott to go camping with some friends. It was a nice arrangement actually. We found a hotel only a couple miles away from where camp was.... Sooo, (to make sure there was room in the tents, haha) Kristin and I slept in the hotel with Hunter, while the kids and dads got to sleep in a tent, just like they'd been hoping to do. I know they all had a blast!! The kids thought it was so much fun.
Kacey, Cambree n Aubrey relaxin in the hammock.....

daddy and the kids sleeping arrangements.....

Kristin, Hunter and I .....
Cambree and her friend Jaxon were having a great time picking all the flowers in the whole forest..... we finally had to stop them so there were still some left.



Who doesn't like baseball?
like Kacey's baseball stance? I wonder if she had to go....hehe...
While it was pouring outside, we went to the indoor pool..... and the kids & dads had a fun time swimming and relaxing in the hot tub. I sat with Hunter while he took a little nap.
Allison, Allison, and Aubrey.....
Kacey and her walking stick

This is Lynx lake, it was so pretty up there. The kids had fun throwing rocks into the river, and then Ashley took turns in a little raft with both Ally's.
It was nice to breath in fresh air and enjoy the scenery.


Ashley and Allison D.
fishing a little later.....

What a good big sister.....
Right before we left we somehow hot the kids to all sit in one spot while we took a picture.

15 comments:
Hey Tina, Looks like you guys had a great time!!! Thanks for the email about Chloe. She's doing well, we appreciate your concern. =) Let's get together soon.
looks like you had a fun time.
Wow, that looks like fun! You have such nice husband's to let you two sleep in a hotel!
I will have to try that type of sleeping arrangements when we go camping. lol. That lake looks beautiful. I bet the water was warm..
Love your idea of camping. That's how I would love to do it. Glad you all had a good time.
I like that idea too! I think that maybe we should try doing that with you guys sometime! Haven't seen you in a while. Hope all is going well. check out or photography blog we just started! www.cimotion.blogspot.com
What a great idea! HOTEL camping !!!! I like your kind of thinking!! also awesome photo's of your kids ... this is something they will always remember!!
Come on sleeping in a tent is not that bad. How do your legs feel after hiking around the mall all day?
Sounds like we really need to go camping together. Glad you all enjoyed yourselves.
Fun Tina! It looks beautiful! We'll have to go with you sometime! :)
The best of both worlds! It can't get better than that!
Lynx Lake is the best place I've camped - not too far from civilization! Plus there are outhouses (a must) - of course I think I'd rather be in the hotel too!
Looks like you guys had fun!
Looks like a lot of fun. It is just like you to stay in a hotel instead of roughing it.
looks like you guys had a lot of fun and I love the pics. I can't believe how big your little guy has gotten. He's a cutie. I love the picture of Kasey in sepia witht he walking stick. Just the way the light is captured too cool.
When I look at those beautiful pics, I have to ask myself...Why do we live here in the valley?
Looks so serene and lovely. Looks like ya'll had a great time. I love the way you "rough it" out in the woods (in a nearby hotel.) You remind me alot of myself...Love the outdoors, really enjoy flushing toilets too!
We will have to try Lynx Lake. I really enjoy camping and we are always looking for new spots. How fun to have gone with the Deardens.
Post a Comment