August 19, 2008

Hello?


Hello.... who is out there?
I love the blogging world. I love finding out about old friends and their families, and seeing pictures. I love having a blog; I consider it my family history. I used to scrapbook but don't anymore, now I blog. I justify my time on here since I am recording my thoughts, events and pictures.
What I am wondering to all of you "out there" is who are you? I know that I get visitors from all over and I am curious as to who you are? Are you old friends from Mesa High or MCC, aquaintances of my husband, recent friends, extended family, etc. Who are you? Maybe we haven't even met. Please leave me a comment and tell me who you are. I check out a lot of people's blogs that probably have no idea I do. I have already discovered friends that check out my blog that I haven't seen in years. I love that!!! So please tell me, who is out there?

7 comments:

Lynne said...

Hey tina this is lynne. i am sure that you know that i always check out your blog and I love seeing what is going on with you guys. I always like seeing your comments on my blog.

Liz said...

Hi Tina, leaving some love. I'm one of your many stalkers.

Shauna said...

It's me...I always love checking in on your family!

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

Hi Tina. I found your blog jumping from blog to blog along the "bloggers trail". It's so fun finding people that I haven't seen or heard from for years. I'm glad to see you are doing well. You have such a cute family.

Wendi (Hall) Roberts

Jen B. said...

HI Tina,
It's me from high school, Jen Hamilton (Bergener now.) I too come to your site, you have such a cute family. Hope all is well. Write ya later.

Kara said...

Hey Tina, I don't even know if you know who I am... I am Jen (Sly) Goodman's sister in law, Kara. I'm also friends with Tiffany and Tasha. I just saw your comment on Tiffany's blog about her big news. I thought I would check out your blog! I always do that, but never leave comments cuz I'm always sure people will think I am crazy!! :) Your post made me brave. ;) I checked out your blog once before and went on to Adam Shorts blog, they were in my ward growing up, too.
I love all the songs on your playlist, you like a lot of the music I do, too. :) I also like your recipe blog, there are some great ideas on there! Have a great day!!

Kara Sly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails