July 30, 2008

fire station

So here was our last "field trip" before summer vacation ends.....our last outing before poor mom has to endure quieter days and more frequent peaceful moments. (Sniff sniff) ...don't worry, I'll survive. Am I terrible for being so excited? It's just that I want my kids to go have fun with friends and learn!
Anyways we went to the fire station to take a tour and see what a fire house looks like! The kids had a lot of fun looking at everything and climbing on the big trucks! Here are some pictures!

sisters and friends



Now this is a cool room, probably any guys dream room. I'm talkin' about 8 recliners, a big TV, a foosball table and an exercise machine.


silly girls


getting help out of the truck



Kacey and her friend Brody....and Cambree and Kacey


couldn't forget the photo with a couple firemen


what a cool old truck!


They got a fun goody bag before they left.... and of course the red hat!


9 comments:

nancy said...

Thanks Tina for planning this field trip! The kids had lots of fun. Oh, and do you need some tissues:)

Tuihalalalala said...

Tini~ Looks like Fun....
Response 2 my blog: I don't like my haircut, I think because it is so high maintenance with all the layers....but I will just have to get used to it.....Oh Thank -U 4 being such friends that want 2 share the fun in my life,I live so far away but you insisted on sharing the joy, I love u 4 that!Thanks for the little present...Your so cute, I love dk chocalate 2. Oh and you left your grapes behind. We enjoyed those today...Sorry, I wish I could have made it more fun 4 the kids..Maybe we can plan something next time that will work.

Tuihalalalala said...

Hey I just realized I took that great profile pichah of you....hehehe

Shauna said...

Thanks again for putting it all together! Very cute pictures!

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Your girls are too cute. Looks like they had a great time. You're a great mom to set that all up for them.

Martinez Family said...

Hey Tina, glad you guys got to check out a station! They do have it rough, don't they! haha!:) Cute pictures!! -Tiffany

The Turner Family said...

Hey, I was going to leave you a message. I had to stop and take care of the baby and then got busy. I was nice to find you. We are doing good. Looks like you have a cute little family, are you living in Mesa?

Janae

beth said...

yay! i am glad to see you too! fun family tina .. they are darling

The Chapman Family said...

Tina you are such a fun mom go you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails