1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
*** I tag EVERYONE!!!
10 comments:
Driving up and back from girl's camp! Loved swapping stories and just having some girl talk...oh and remember the pregnancy talk? It was meant to be!
P.S. Your blog is so cute! Will you share your secret about changing the font??? :)
Laughing so hard at your kitchen table about Craig's lovely nursing comment... BWAHAA!! :)
Well- where do I start, We have so many memories together. So I'll choose the time we went babysitting at the Scottsdale or Camleback Resort, who did something and I went and hid in the closet so you couldn't see me and you after a time started freaking out and then I came out and said Boo... I think that's how it went..
Have a great day
My memory that I think of when I think of you and brad is when we went camping when you and brad were first married and we went camping and rode your dad's motorcycle.
Jen, you were hiding for a looong time, and when you came out, you shrieked on the top of your lungs like a banshee, and scared the crap out of me!!
My favorite memory, or at least the sweetest memory that I have with me and you is when you called me while I was up at Ricks and we were talking about guys and marriage and stuff. That was a real big turning point to me because that's when you became my sister and not just my sister-in-law. Before that, well, you remember. I didn't think anyone was good enough for my big brother Brad, and now, I don't think he's good enough for you!! LOL
Tini tina~ I know I went to the same elementary as you. I remeber how small you were. A teeny little stick. I remember somehow I knew you even though we had different teachers. Did we have Math together...What was the Bigcrush Mr. teacher that year? Oh yeah and I rembered your two ponytails on each side and a red and black plaid dress??? I'm digging deep here...or was that imagined? Well, I can't remember how I remembered that when we got to Highschool but I did, Then in Highschool I would see you around PE time. I think it was Badminton? I remember we would sometimes walk to our lockers and say Hi or something but really it's wierd because I never hung out with you ever then. We just were "hi" friends. It wasn't until we both were temple youth guides just out of Highschool that we started hanging out. I remember you dating Jason?? and that was the first girlfriend I ever had to help support through a breakup...and I am sure you are also the only girlfriend that I supported through the most breakups and crushes...hehe Remember those driveby'? sBut my favorite memories were in the college scene and you got me hooked on country dancing every Saturday. Usually me, you and Amy. Wow we were addicted!!
first, I think the two pony tails and black plaid dress were either imagined... or someone else. I have no recollection of that! And I've never had badminton before, Maybe you are thinking of vollyball!
About drive-by's and stuff, I am hoping it's imagined too...! Anyways, I remember knowing you for a very long time, though. Thanks for mentioning Jason.... what can I say, I was young and very naive. But you and I have definately had many memories over the years, though.
Probably all the fun girls night out's we had with each other. They brought a lot of laughter and have made things fun. Your a great friend.
You should be so proud of yourself making your own digital paper. It looks fantastic!! and your blog is really coming along nicely.
DATA-CAL! Need I say more? What fun (or scary) memories we have from there. It is good to run into you every once and a while at Stake things. Cute family!
Post a Comment