Brad's scout trip
Click on pictures to enlarge them.
Brad went on a rafting trip with the scouts last week. They went to the San Juan river in Southern Utah. They started out in Mexican Hat, Utah, and ended up in Clay Springs, Ut. All together they rafted 60 miles!! There were about 5 leaders and 8 boys. He is over the 14-15 year old's. They all seemed to have a great time. I can't imagine. I would love it if it were only a few hours, but not for days. Especially if I had to sleep on the ground next to the river, under the stars.
Here is a picture of Brad sleeping on a nice comfortable slanted rock.
11 comments:
Looks like fun, but I would be scared to go rafting. What a fun boy scout trip.
Those scouts sure get to do some fun things! Glad Brad gets the chance to join them! I've never gone rafting, It looks to out of control for me!
a rafting trip and then up Zion at the end of the month, man those boy scouts are doing a lot of fun things. What do the yw have planned? I likr your new slide show photos.
Wow, that's looks like it would be SO fun! But yeah..not for days. I'm not that adventurous.
i totally agree...hours fun...days not so much!
Jasper was the same way with his legs and he's gotten better since having the jumper. I already had that Kangaroo one and I bought the rainforest one for 40 bucks at Once upon a child and it was basically brand new! I think they are $80 new at walmart! So yeah, definitely buy one 2nd hand in case he doesnt like it.
Brad - that is way too cool. I don't think I have the guts to do it, but it sure looks like fun! Rylan
How fun! Although I would not do it unless it was a nice calm river. Good for him and the rest of those who went.
I wish I could do it, for day(s) I would !!!!I love sleeping under the stars, on a rock. I never went river rafting, I want to go in a raft ..like Pocahontas , just around the river bend....ahhhh Brad is so lucky!!!
Wow! What a trip. Jake is jealous! We went rafting on our honeymoon, just a day trip and it was so much fun. I wouldn't go for sleeping on a rock though!
Post a Comment