If it seems like I have OCD when it comes to giving my blog a face lift, I probably do! At least that is what Brad has diagnosed. I have been having way too much fun, and spending way too much time learning & experimenting with Photoshop. I LOVE this program and I am addicted to learning all that it can do. Whether it's giving my photos a unique look, creating scrapbook paper or custom blog headers, I am having fun learning. Time flies once I get going, but it is fun having a creative outlet!!


9 comments:
i think that is why i don't use it that much...i know i will spend hours on it! i am hoping to do more with it once school starts again.
your blog always looks so great!!
I still need to get that. Shelly loves it. You change your blog all the time and I like seeing what all it can do.
I'm a little nervous about getting photoshop, because I'm a little obsessed myself with blogging and scrapbooking already! But it's a risk I'm willing to take! :) You do a very good job with your blog!
i love fooling around with photoshop too!(when i have the time)We should do another play date or have dinner again sometime.
YOur blog always looks so cute! I love your little signature thing! I totally want this prgram.
Oh Tina I have so many comments! First I love that your neck belongs to Edward. Second I heard all about the slanted rock so it was awesome to see the picture. Boys are so silly how is that fun? Third, I don't know what it is about photoshop,but I love it.
Photoshop is way too much fun! You do a great job with keeping up on your blog look - so fun to see it!
If this is your way of fun, go at it! Your blog is way cute, and gives me all kinds of inspiration ("someday, my blog will look like that-if I can get Tina over to do it!")
Thanks for getting me going on it. It is a great outlet for creativity!
Tina - you have one seriously cool blog. Love the creativity. I don't think we have the patience to sit down and figure out photoshop! :) Looks great!!!
Post a Comment