July 6, 2008

Festivites cancelled.....



Kacey (above left) didn't want her picture taken....as you can tell.
Cambree didn't seem to mind and thought she would be a goof ball for the picture.

I think this was the first year since we've been married that we did not see fireworks! We didn't go because Ally is sick. (She has strep throat and has a fever... she also had thrown up the whole night before)..... So, our family plans were canceled. We had friends that were going to come over, and have Brad's famous hot wings, then go to see fireworks. So, instead we actually enjoyed a nice quiet evening watching a movie together as a family~and still got to enjoy some hot wings. Sometimes it's so nice just to stay in and relax and enjoy eachothers company. Too bad Allison wasn't feeling good, and hopefully she will get better soon! The girls weren't too mad about missing fireworks, since I reminded them they had a birthday party to go to in the morning.

Kacey and Cambree were able to go on Saturday morning to their cousin, Chloe's birthday party at Espee spray pad, in Chandler. They loved it. It was pretty hot for the parents -who didn't get wet, but the girls had fun. Happy Birthday, Chloe!!
cousin, Truston who is trying to drink the water? maybe?

8 comments:

Shelly said...

How sad, poor girl. Your kids look cute in the pictures.That water spray pad looks like alot of fun for kids!!!

TKL said...

Looks like everyone had fun! Thanks for posting the pic of Truston, it sure has been quiet here w/o him! I hope Ally gets better soon!!

Jen B. said...

I'm so sorry Tina, Hope Ally is feeling better now. We need to try Brad's famous wings. So come on up.
Have a good week.

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Wow, lots of fun updates and pics on your blog. I havn't been into the blogging scene lately...fun to catch up. Hopefully, everyone is feeling better at your pad. Love the new blog paper. You inspire me! Hunter is a doll, and the girls are all so cute as usual. Love it.

Shauna said...

Is Ally feeling better I hope? It's so not fun having your kids sick!

P.S. How do you put the "I Belong" link to your blog?

Mindful Mothering said...

Sounds like you had a 4th like us :-) Sometimes it is nice to stay home together.

Ana said...

Poor girl it's never fun to be sick .. especially during the summer when you wanna play .. well i hope things are better .. yeah i know what you mean about a nice quiet evenings .. i could definitely went for that the fireworks were nice but i got a huge headache ..which was no fun!!! so i like what you did better.. it was too windy to be out if you ask me!

Brandi said...

I hate it when kids get sick when you have something planned or it is a holiday. That always happens in our household. Your kids start school early!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails