the kitchen sink, the fridge, the toilet, the closet, the laundry room, your favorite shoes, your favorite room, and your kiddies. No cheating!
THE KITCHEN
...kitchen's not too bad, I had cleaned up a little after breakfast time, before I read the tag.
LAUNDRY ROOM
I always throw my purse and diaper bag on the dryer.
MY KIDS~ ALLY
Lately, I have to schedule time for me on the computer! I have to give my kids time limits or else they could spend all day there. I'm sure many of you relate. Here's Ally during her turn...before I kick her off, that is!
KACEY
Kacey was being silly as she was watching a movie. (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
CAMBREE
I don't know what Cambree was doing, but it had to do with a foam paint brush and water. I think she was trying to put make up on and brush her hair.
HUNTER
Hunter was taking a nap like the little angel that he is. He is my best sleeper by FAR! Last night he slept from 8:00 PM - 8:30 AM, straight!
FRIDGE
Don't look to closely.... there's nothin' good. Time to clean out and go shopping.
TOILET
Here is the kids bathroom.
FAVORITE ROOM
This is my favorite room. The kids aren't supposed to play in this room, so it generally it pretty clean, which is why it's my favorite! For the record, the other rooms in my house are NOT this clean.
FAVORITE SHOES
my favorite shoes. I love any kind of flip flops, but these are so comfy and easy to slip on.
MY CLOSET
my closet. Something that had been on my to-do list for a LONG TIME!!! I just can't seem to make myself do it! But i hate it every time I go in. This is one half of the closet.
Now I tag: TASHA, BRANDI, JENNIFER B., JESSIE, NANCY, MARY.... AND YOU!




16 comments:
gotta love the shoes! you helped me realize that i forgot to do my closet, so it is now added.
Tina, I don't know how you do it, but you keep a pretty clean house.
Tina,
You cheated! A house that has children is not that clean on a Thursday. I might do this, however I need to do a little cheating myself.
hey! Ok, so I barely cheated. I took out 3 dirty bowls from the sink and picked up a couple things from the living room. Oh, and a wet towel from the bathroom sink. But I had just finished cleaning for the morning, before I knew about this tag.
I love your tag and I copied it already! Your house is too clean, make a mess sometime.
I know your girls Tina! Your house can't be that clean with all three of them at home! Hey, you just left a message on my blog, how funny. Anyways, I know you keep a clean house anyways, you are amazing!
Yea! I'm glad you did it! It is so fun to see all the different rooms! You are very tidy!
U R 2 immaculate...What a gr8 tag 4 u!
I have to agree with everyone else's comments...your house is TOO CLEAN!! What's your secret?
Thanks for tagging me. I will do it when we come back from our trip. Then I know my house is clean. HAHA
Love the new Header and Yes, that font is WAY cute! Great job!
Wow...how do you do it with four kids...your house is so clean!!! It's a full time job keeping it clean with two...I'll have to get some tips :) Your kids are all so darn cute!
Post a Comment