June 20, 2008

hey battah battah, swing!


Hunter is growing so fast, he is no longer my little newborn. He recently starting to enjoy sitting in his bumbo. He also loves sucking on his fingers. I thought he looked so cute in the little baseball cap & outfit.


Peace out!


9 comments:

Shauna said...

He is getting too big! LOVE the outfit! I love little boys and their hats! Thanks for sharing.

Kristi said...

What a cutie! I love the rolls in his thighs! They always grow too fast.

nancy said...

He is so big and looks so cute in that outfit!!

It feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever!!! Hope your summer is going by fast!

Ana said...

What a little cutie ... I love the baseball outfit!!! oh if you wanna know where i got my layout go to salena's page and in the top left hand corner their is a direct link to the free layouts ... they are really fun a way cute!!!

Lexi said...

He is so adorable! I love his outfit!

Shelly said...

What an adorable little outfit. Love the chubby checks!!!

Carrie said...

Hunter is so cute and getting big! I can't wait to meet him. We'll have to get together this summer.

Liz said...

What fun pics of Hunter, and I like your summer pictures too.
Your blog looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Hunter are so adorable, the peace out caption and picture is my favorite!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails