So cute Tina- even brought a tear! They are so sweet. I remember when we just had our oldests and would get together- time just keeps going. We have come a long way from Data-Cal and ASU dances!
I will never be the amazing blogger you are... but I did work on mine today! later, Tricia I attempted to change my background and quickly decided it would take to long....
Wow, what a darling slide show. It is crazy how quickly time goes by. I feel blessed to have known you from way back when those 1st pics of Ally were taken. It warmed my heart. Your blogging abilities are amazing and your talent unmatched. My blog needs some updating....any ideas?
Here is some love sista.... Your blog is so fun to look at. It was fun to see you guys before he kids and how your kids have grown! I am behind on updating my blog, I am about 4 weeks away from hopefully delivering the baby and so this cow(me)is having a hard time giving milk(keeping up with the demands) How are you doing? I need to call you. Peace out Mikell
18 comments:
What a good idea. Love the pictures,you got some cute kids thier Tina and Brad. It's amazing how much they grow up so fast!!
Thanks for sharing! I loved seeing your kids when they were littler!
So cute Tina- even brought a tear! They are so sweet. I remember when we just had our oldests and would get together- time just keeps going. We have come a long way from Data-Cal and ASU dances!
Its so fun seeing kids grow up in literally right before your very eyes like they did in this slideshow. How fast they grow up.
How fun!!!!! Those pictures were super stinkin' cute. I think it's cool to see how much everyone changes but, they are still adorable.
Toooo cute. Brody was watching and said Kacey grew up to be so pretty. :)
I will never be the amazing blogger you are... but I did work on mine today!
later,
Tricia
I attempted to change my background and quickly decided it would take to long....
Those are some cute pictures. It is sad to see how fast our kids grow up. Love the new look.
Hey there... Our girls have the same dress (the pink one) Jennifer bought it for her birthday. love the new look.
Doesn't it make you so sad to look back and see how fast they have grown?!
That was good to see. I need to do something like that. Time does fly fast, sometime it makes you want to freeze time but only on the good days.
Yes, I do photography. I have only taken a class. I love photography and it has become a fun hobby.
Children are our greatest blessing.
Looks like your cute family has been having some fun times! Your blog is always so cute:-)
Love the picture Tina!!! And can I just say I think you always have such cute blog layouts...sooo cute!
darling slide show! beautiful children...
Wow, what a darling slide show. It is crazy how quickly time goes by. I feel blessed to have known you from way back when those 1st pics of Ally were taken. It warmed my heart. Your blogging abilities are amazing and your talent unmatched. My blog needs some updating....any ideas?
Here is some love sista....
Your blog is so fun to look at. It was fun to see you guys before he kids and how your kids have grown! I am behind on updating my blog, I am about 4 weeks away from hopefully delivering the baby and so this cow(me)is having a hard time giving milk(keeping up with the demands) How are you doing? I need to call you. Peace out Mikell
Adorable pictures, kids & family Tina! Oh by the way anonymous is Mikell I must of accidently hit that choice.
Post a Comment