Every once in a while they have little performances and she has a super fun time up there enjoying the songs. Here are a couple of my favorite clips of her thoroughly enjoying herself! .....Sorry about the crazeee camera man. (me)
You need to pause my music on the right.....
"Tooty-tah"
"Slippery fish"

7 comments:
Abby and Christian loved watching the videos and knew all the songs from last year. I think they miss singing with Miss Kristin.
She is such a cutie. I love it when kids get up to perform. It is very entertaining.
Is this the singing group that Kritin Neus does? And is she doing it next year? Jake loves to sing and I think he would really enjoy it.
Hey Looks like alot of fun for Cambree...Lana would love something like that. So if I wanna get my lil' girl in there. How do I go about it? How old are the kids?
How fun! I'm glad she has found something she really enjoys!
Nancy-- yes it's at Kristen N's. I bet Jake would love it. She stops for the summer though.
Mary-- It is at a home in our neighborhood, so it would be a drive for you. Too bad! You should start one up in your area!
How fun for her! She is so adorable!
I love the pics of Hunter, too! He's getting so big and CUTE! Jasper has started prefering his fingers over his binkie, too!
Post a Comment