I have noticed a new habit of Hunter's the last couple days.... He pops his binky out and sticks this in instead! I hope it doesn't last, but I do love this picture of him. The scary part is, his mommy did this.... for a long time. (years) I'm talking seven. There. Now you know one of my dirty little secrets.
6 comments:
hey at least he has a self made binky at all times, don't sweat he'll grow out of it eventually, its not like your still sucking your thumb, or do you? :)
I sucked my thumb till I was seven too! It's so cute on little babies though and it is always there, you'll never lose it.
your website is so cute! have you been on the computer all day?
I know it is a bad habit, but babies that suck their thumbs are so cute!!! And my aunt sucked her's until she was 15!!!! But she also pullled off her own braces with plyers, twice! So she might just be kinda crazy!
Yeah we always wanna have our babies stay happy and cute, when they are little but then we don't want them that cute when they are older...I mean we are talking possible buck teeth cute..pull it out!
My daughter sucks her lower lip and I just keep pulling it out and she does it less and less now
When a baby is a cute as he is, I'm sure you just will let him do whatever he wants. I imagine he could be sucking his toe and it would look just as darn cute!
Post a Comment