Ahhhhh Hunter is really really amazing isn't he, love his blue eyes. So how was your vacation? I am so jealous , I so need one 2. Yes we will get together maybe before we move from Mesa.P.s I always get my pro pics done at Sears portraits at Fiesta Mall...it's usually always a good experience.I've tried most all the others and did not..like picture people Blah...Jc penney Nah...and didn't like Super Target pix Yuck. Walmart Absolutely NOT.. Love me
So adorable. I love how talented you are with a camera and how you display your pictures. I want to be you when I grow up and learn about all this technical stuff... I can't believe he's fitting into the outfit we gave him already. Too fun. He's a healthy little guy, just like you want 'em to be. Too cute. I'll babysit anytime for ya.
Don't worry I've already started to plan one. I was thinking we could do it June 10 so everyone has a chance to read it. I finished it the 2nd day! Hunter is too cute!
He is too big already! Not cool! How am I going to brainwash him into thinking I am his favorite aunt if I'm not going to be around for another year and a half!!! He's sooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Looks just like Cambree to me.
14 comments:
Look at that cute double chin!!! I love chubby babies...especially Hunter!
Fabulous!!! Are these the ones Tara did. Gotta love those naked shots.
yes, Tara took these. We had to edit some of them... a little too much skin.
Those are such cute pictures. I love his outfit it is cute. Happy Mothers Day!
Ahhhhh Hunter is really really amazing isn't he, love his blue eyes. So how was your vacation? I am so jealous , I so need one 2. Yes we will get together maybe before we move from Mesa.P.s I always get my pro pics done at Sears portraits at Fiesta Mall...it's usually always a good experience.I've tried most all the others and did not..like picture people Blah...Jc penney Nah...and didn't like Super Target pix Yuck. Walmart Absolutely NOT.. Love me
He is adorable! I love the one of his little feet. I love baby feet!
So adorable. I love how talented you are with a camera and how you display your pictures. I want to be you when I grow up and learn about all this technical stuff... I can't believe he's fitting into the outfit we gave him already. Too fun. He's a healthy little guy, just like you want 'em to be. Too cute. I'll babysit anytime for ya.
He is too cute! And all those rolls are adorable!
What a cutie pie!
I am actually going to do a preschool again next year... email me for details!
Oops... it's azcoveys@gmail.com
He's growing up so fast. Such a good looking boy!!!
Don't worry I've already started to plan one. I was thinking we could do it June 10 so everyone has a chance to read it. I finished it the 2nd day! Hunter is too cute!
Love the feet. Can't believe his growing up so fast. Cute pictures.
He is too big already! Not cool! How am I going to brainwash him into thinking I am his favorite aunt if I'm not going to be around for another year and a half!!! He's sooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Looks just like Cambree to me.
Post a Comment