May 4, 2008

blessing day


We were able to bless Hunter this morning in church. It was a special blessing and we want to thank everyone who came to support us. We feel so grateful for a beautiful little boy.

6 comments:

Brandi said...

You have a big family. I love baby blessings.

Shauna said...

What a special little boy you have! He's adorable, I couldn't be happier for you and your cute family!

Mikell said...

What a great day for a blessing! Blessing a baby is one of the best things in life!

The Chan Clan said...

So, I got a little teary eyed watching your slide show of your Mogollon trip...that's my home territory. Man I miss the trips and natural beauty. Sigh... Looked like you guys had a ton of fun though. Good for you :O)

Mindful Mothering said...

Happy Blessing Day Hunter! Jared took the boys to that same area for Father and Son's last weekend. Looks like fun!

Lexi said...

I totally miss the ward already! I wish we were there

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails