May 22, 2008

the giggles.

gotta love the giggles..... You really only need to watch the first 10 seconds or so.

6 comments:

nancy said...

so, so, soooo cute!

Ana said...

Your boy is so adorable i love his laugh...so funny and cute..oh tina i used your yahoo address on my page just look for the invite in your email... ;) SUMMER did your kids get out today too?? My boys told me "Hey mom! It sure doesn't feel like summer today.."..strange weather I love the rain!!! I didn't think i'd ever say that again .. after living in Florida .. but being in AZ for 3 years it sure does change my feelings back to normal...and my husband never thought he would enjoy a gray day.. but he loved it!! funny how things change it life..sorry i'm rambling .. I hope your doing good ..looks like it you sure are blessed with a beautiful family of girls and a sweet little baby boy what a blessing for you guys ..take care .. ;') ttyl

Brandi said...

Too cute. Love it when babies laugh.

Kristi said...

That just made my day! He is so cute! We like to call that a "belly laugh" because it jiggles your belly:) I Loved it!

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Gotta love the baby belly laugh. That makes my belly jiggle too! Oh I mean giggle too. I gues when I giggle I jiggle.... anyway, he is adorable. Enjoy every second of your sweet boy, cause they turn into not so sweet (all the time) big boys! We still love 'em, but not quite as oh so sweet!

Tina ♥ said...

this is ally. my brother is sweet, cute, and adorable i love his laugh.
his laugh maybe just like mine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails