May 25, 2008

What do you think??

Forget love-- I'd rather fall in chocolate!!!

the best brownies


1 chocolate cake mix
1 egg
1 stick melted butter
Combine together to make dough. Spread evenly onto bottom of 9x13 pan.

Topping
8 oz cream cheese, softened, fluffed
2 eggs
3-4 TBSP cocoa powder
2 cups powdered sugar
1 stick melted butter, cooled

Combine 1st four ingredients and mix well. Add tempered (room temp) melted butter. Spread evenly over cake mix. Bake @ 350' for approx. 20 minutes.
Topping should jiggle slightly.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

That looks so GOOD. Thanks for sharing can't wait to make it. YUMMY

Kristen said...

Looks a little like a Texas Sheet cake! YUM

Martinez Family said...

Hey, they sound great!! Mind if I add the recipe to my recipe blog?? You can always email me recipes if you'd like me to add them!! :) -Tiffany

The Turner Family said...

yummy, I will have to try it the recipe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails