We took advantage of the nice weather, and went to a beautiful lake nearby in Power Ranch, and I took some pictures of the kids. The girls had fun looking for fish swimming in the lake and chasing ducks into the water. I love taking pictures, and capturing beautiful moments. It has always been a goal of mine to be a photographer.


8 comments:
Your kids are beautiful! And you already do a really good job at taking photos!
Cute cute! It was a gorgeous day! I'm glad you took advantage of it, and great photography!
Cute pictures Tina. What kind of camera do you have? I have definatly learned a lot about photography since I got married but as you I am always anxious to learn more.
Those pictures are beautiful!
AHH it looks warm. It was freezing here for Memorial Day. Pretty pctures.
It was the perfect day to spend outside! You are taking excellent pictures, you'll have to teach me what you know! I love how you have been changing up your backgrounds lately-very cute!
I think you already know your a wonderful photographer. You take cute pictures all the time. Isn't wonderful that summer is almost here and the cold weather just about gone.
i know that day was so beautiful to be out!! Who could stay indoors .. now today was not so much .. HOT.. well it's only gonna get Hotter so I will be greatful for any hint of cool wind..
Post a Comment